Jackrabbit hunting is getting close...

Started by rockinbbar, March 11, 2009, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinbbar

With the predator season wrapping up, there's only one thing to do...Go after jackrabbits! :D

I like to go out during the spring/summer months & get some practical practice with the plentiful jacks we have here.
Nothing like warming up the AR-15 on a few of them on a hot evening!

Our dog, Buster loves to go as well....that's how he found his love of hunting in the first place.

They'll make you a better shot for when the real hunt is in too....

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

They're just about the best practice there is for shooting coyotes next fall again. :)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

buckshot roberts

So ya'll have somekind of open season on jackrabbit's.......Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

rockinbbar

Nope. No season here.

When I run out of coyotes, the jacks give them a break from my rifle though. ;)
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

RatherBHuntin

yea they got an open season, it runs Jan 1st til right about Dec 32nd.  I never had the opportunity to go after jacks with a rifle while I was out there, just shotgun.  I sure would like to do it sometime.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Daryl (deceased)

Come on out, Glenn.

I can show you where to find some good jackrabbit shooting; or if I'm busy, I'm pretty sure that rockinbbar could help you out. :D

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Tags: