Bear pictures

Started by davidlt89, August 22, 2015, 10:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

I have been pretty lazy on posting any bear pics, although I think the majority of THL could careless about bear, I know some like to see some pictures. I changed out my card today and decided to post a few here.

I have bear coming pretty much everyday at all times. As far as I can tell I have at least 6 different ones. It is fun watching them from the house. Thursday I had one at the bait and as soon as he left I had a nice fat doe come out to eat.

Here is a picture of three 1 1/2 year old bears. These bears should be independent right now, if they are not away from their mother, they will be soon. Everyone of them is a shooter and would taste real good:smiley:

Here is a picture of momma, she is rather "large":biggthumpup:

I have one other pretty good size bear coming also, that one has "snare" written all over it. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

sakorick

I like bears. I wouldn't shoot one but they are fun to watch. We used to go up to the Boulder dump and watch them....they were clowns!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

davidlt89

I enjoy watching them also Rick!! if they did not taste so darn good, I would leave them alone!! I prefer bear over deer. The boys are already asking if we are going to cook one next saturday. My youngest really likes bear!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

"Shot him in the blow-hole", (a comment by a native Alaskan when asked what he did when a beluga whale got tangled in his salmon gillnet).

I "like" bears. As predators they are smart, and in the case of black bears, I don't think there is a more adept "ninja" in the forest, including wily OLD whitetail buck. Still, they are my favorite North American big game animal to hunt. I love 'em, and I kill 'em, and I eat 'em! No philosophical conflict for me.

As for "although I think the majority of THL could careless about bear", I think you could not be more wrong! And I know you used the phrase "the majority". I still think you're wrong even with that qualifier.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: