She finally got the big one...

Started by Daniel in Ak, November 26, 2004, 12:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel in Ak

I flew my dad up as a Father's Day present,this past July and we headed out of Ninilchik on a charter.Ok! Jeff and others guess the weights on these two.

Daniel in Ak

And here's my brute.Wife wasnt to happy with me since mine was two pounds heavier.Daniel

~Jeff~

I'd have to say they are in the 41 to43 class ;-) The one's Craig and I had in the photo over on the Togiak were doing good to push 40lb's
idunno

Jay Edward (deceased)

Thanks for the excellent images...the smiles say everything.

Daniel in Ak

yeah! you got that right Jay.Thanks.

And Jeff your slacking.......man your way off on the weights bud :) Is that your final answer? Hahaha! Daniel

chromage

Once again, some awsome pictures.

Kings that size in michigan are rare or non existant. I would have to say there either in the high 40s or low 50's.

Daniel in Ak

Thanks alot Jay and stel...and Jeff Im pulling your leg my friend you are one pound of on both fish Serena's was 42 pounds and mine was 44 pounds.

I cant wait till next season,the wife wants a 45 pounder :D now thats going to be fun watching that.Daniel

Hunterbug

That's alot of salmon steaks! Heck, I could take a few of thoes and eat salmon for a year!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Daniel in Ak

well HB you come on up and you will deffinetly catch your steaks.And to think thats only two of a bunch we caught.Combined weight on these two was 86 pounds,and we just came back from the store which had 'wild' salmonat $12.00 a pound.

Think Ill catch more next year at that price,I might need some help wanna go? Daniel

Hunterbug

I would love to. But, this summer my wife is planning on her and the girls going to visit her sister in Italy. So, if they go then I'll be home but broke. But the summer after that I am planning on coming up there so we'll have to catch some then.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Daniel in Ak

Italy you say? I was born there.Tell em to get some pictures of Vicenza for me.And I'll see ya next year god willing! And If the fish are in hahahaha.Daniel

Tags: