Goodbye to all

Started by motor (deceased), November 09, 2007, 06:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motor (deceased)

Due to the lack of interest in the Christian forum i am resigning as moderator..i am sure some one else can do a better job than i.. it has been a blessing to me for all these years to be the mod. but all good things must come to an end..i want to thank David for his faithfulness in stopping by and posting daily and of course to those of you who dropped in occasionaly, i thank you too..
May God bless you all in all that you do..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

bowhunter 51

I't makes me sad to hear this, as you have been an inspiration
and  your presence here in this, the Hunters life forums
has meant a great deal to me....I hope you'll continue to post...
I feel a sense of quilt in that I've not posted in the Christian forum
but I've read from your posts often and reflect upon your words...
God bless you, Motor......................................................BH51....................
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Brithunter

I am sorry to hear this :( Motor as you know I do pop in occasionally however I sincerley hope you will remain a memeber of THL.
Go Get them Floyd!

tn.varmit

I regret that I have not been posting. Motor, your post in the Christian form have been a blessing. Please take note that I read much more than I post. I have not been onn recently due to health conditions and a change in life style.  God has deemed that I take an early retirement  and disability due to my heart condition.  I am recovering well but can no longer do the things a healty 55 year old can do. Your and David`s post have helped me adjust to my new lifestyle. May the grace of God and the love of our savior be with you.

tn.varmit

Alboy

Do what you are lead to do Motor, the LORD will lead you to where heneeds you.

I am thankful for your service and hope you continue to visit.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daryl (deceased)

Thanks for your help all these years, motor.  I'm sorry to see you go.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

You will be missed and I thank you for your kind words. Although I was not as faithful as I should of been! I do wish you would change your mind, but like alboy said, do what you feel you are lead to do. I too, also hope you still visit the forum and please feel free to email me anytime with anything. I have emailed you before and you have been kind enough to shed some of your experience to an unexperienced christian. God be with you Motor.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Shotgunhemi

Thankyou for your daily posts motor. Its a shame to see you go but I know you will always be a big part of the forum. Thanks for your support and kind words over my time here at THL. God Bless you mate and thanks again for sharing the word
Chris

SSAA DEERSTALKERS CLUB

NUMBERFARMER

Thank you for your faithfulness.

12 gauge

I am truly sorry to hear this Motor. No matter where you go or what you do, you will always be in our prayers. Your an inspiration to me and to many others of this board. Your help will never be forgotten.

God bless you Motor and thank you for all you've done! :angel:

I hope to see you still posting on this forum! :biggthumpup:
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Birdy

Very sad to see you leave good buddy, I'm sorry I wasn't around lately cuz lotta personal stuff was happening. Hope you stick around to post, take care & the Lord be with you!!!
Gun control? My gun. My control.
Semper Fi

Hunterbug

I would hope that you would reconsider. I think that you may find that there is more interest than you know. Just because people do not reply does not mean that they don't read or appreciate the message.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

:angel: Hay hang around a little longer........ I liked reading your post........ just never posted a reply... Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Antler3

God Bless you motor. Thank you for sharing the word of God. The post have been a great inspiration to me. Thank you for your kind work. May God be with you in whatever you decide. Do check in with us from time to time and let us know how you are doing. You are a part of our family here at THL.
ANTLER 3

3DSkeeter

I hate to see you give it up Motor, but I do understand.  Thanks for all the good posts.

Tags: