NASCAR Fans....Wish Me Luck....

Started by Vermonster, November 30, 2007, 04:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermonster

I rarely, if ever, say what my job is on a public site like this. However, just to tell my story, I will at least say that I wear green, carry a gun, and sit on the southern border watching for lifeforms attempting to enter this country...... :)

Anyway, if you're a fan of NASCAR, and can figure out who I work for, then you'll possibly know the car. My employer started sponsering a BUSCH series car this past season, and will do so again next year. A Memo just came out today looking for volunteers to train as, and serve as a Pit Crew Member for a race next season. I believe the whole crew would be representatives from our agency.  If you don't get selected, they will still need a few teams of guys to go to 3 or 4 races and do some recruiting.

So, I think it'd be pretty cool to do. Everyone wish me luck!!!!!

:biggthumpup:

Daryl (deceased)

QuoteI will at least say that I wear green, carry a gun, and sit on the southern border watching for lifeforms attempting to enter this country......

So, you're a hunter looking for some of those huge mule deer bucks that sometimes migrate up from Mexico? ;)  Hired by the state game & fish commission, of course.

Good luck amigo!  Sounds like fun.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Gunslingergirl

That sounds like it could be pretty cool.  

Good luck.
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Vermonster

Quote from: Daryl;69339So, you're a hunter looking for some of those huge mule deer bucks that sometimes migrate up from Mexico? ;) Hired by the state game & fish commission, of course.

Good luck amigo! Sounds like fun.

Daryl

Yeah, that's it...... ;)

drinksgin (deceased)

I bet you enjoy the catch and release only areas as much as my shooting buddy did in the '50s and '60s :<
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Tags: