The joke that will continue giving...

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), November 13, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jamie.270

QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Jamie.270

QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

AOC went for a ride in a hot air balloon. After an hour she suddenly  realised she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a  boat below. She shouted to him, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised  some supporters I would meet with them an hour ago, but I don’t know  where I am.”
  The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, “You’re in a hot air  balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet  above sea level..
  Alexandria rolled her eyes and said, “You must be a republican.
  “I am,” replied the man. “How did you know?”
  “Well,” answered AOC, “everything you told me is technically correct.  But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I’m still lost.  Frankly, you’ve not been much help to me.”
  The man smiled and responded, “You must be our silly little girl AOC, the leftie Politician.”
  “I am,” replied AOC. “How did you know?”
  “Well,” said the man, “you don’t know where you are — or where you are  going. You’ve risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot  air. You made lots of promises you have no idea how to keep, and you  expect me to solve your problem. You’re in exactly the same position you  were in before we met, but somehow, now it’s my fault!
Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

Jamie.270

Hunterbug

I knew that it was about her before I even opened it.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

Tags: