wheres the rabbit?

Started by davidlt89, January 24, 2015, 06:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Got up this morning and looked out at the coyote bait. while I was looking something caught my eye off of the side of the field. I got out my binoculars and could pick out this rabbit just sitting there!!! so I took a picture with my phone through my binoculars the best I could. can you find the rabbit? I may have blown it up to big:sweatdrop:
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

sakorick

I found him.....just look for an eye.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

So did you put a .223 bullet in the eye?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

I did not go after this big fella!!! I was standing in my underwear with a cup of coffee!!! My son was coming over for the night so I am figuring he may show himself again!!!! I bet dollars to donuts thats his "home"!!!!
Paul, have not developed a load for the .223 yet. I have all the data and components, just need the cold weather to go away!!! I have been using the .243.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

davidlt89

Oh, Rick, your exactly right!!! thats how I pick out a good percentage of them when hunting!! it is amazing how you can pick out their eyes when that is exactly what you are looking for!!! God Bless.

buckshot roberts

:MOGRIN:eye nose,ear's......................ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: