Imperial Sizing Die Wax

Started by Daryl (deceased), October 27, 2004, 11:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl (deceased)

Anyone else use this stuff?

I've tried all kinds of case lubes over the years; tubes of gel, spray lubes, and so forth.  All worked well, but they're all pretty messy and a pain IMO to clean off.

Well, a fella from another board said something about the Imperial Sizing Die Wax, so I tried it.  I have to say that it's the best stuff going for case resizing lube.

Just lightly brush your index finger across the surface of the wax, rub your index finger and thumb together, and rub your fingers around a case or two.  Repeat until all the cases are lubed, or you can do it as you're resizing.

Very quick and easy to wipe off, and one can (about $6.00 or so) will last for years!  I did several hundred cases and I can't tell any difference in the amount of wax in the tub.

If you want to try it, you can get it from MidwayUSA.

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

swede

I have not used sizing wax but like lyman quick spray lube.

savage

I currently use oneshot, works well. I've heard someone endorse the Imerial before. when the oneshot dries up may just try it.

Tags: