My F-250 Get's Drafted

Started by buckshot roberts, February 15, 2006, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

;) Hey any ya'll remember when the U.S. of A " Bombed Ole Omar Kadafi's home in 1986, well I was in the 1oo'th Div, army Rev's then in Kentucky, I was in a Cav unit and we were Drill Sgt's,  (We would go to Ft Knox and run Troops for Two weeks,ect) 28 miles from home, I work at a unit- train, load-out just 5 miles from the unit, we would load coal trains, I had just worked a 12 hour shift, when I got the call that we had been put on stand-by, So a quick shower and shave, They were to send us Deuce and a half's, But Why should good ole county boy's wait, We just loaded are TA-50, and Duff bag's in are truck's, as you can see buy my old 78 f-250 and the others, with their jeep's and dodge's  at Ft Knox, we made it just to be sent home that night, thats me by the bush, and  the other pic's is my M-113 tow crew, at Ft Carson Co, 10'th cav, we all went to the Royal Gorge Bridge in Co.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: