Hi from UK

Started by jaeger88, May 12, 2015, 05:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaeger88

Looking forward to joining you all !. Jaeger88.
I cant believe in fate.
If the futures all worked out, horoscopes & all that, it means none of us are responsible for anything we do, it means we are just actors in a script written by someone else. I dont believe that.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Welcome Steve... sorry Jagermeister99. Looking forward to the hunting pics and that record gold medal Muntie Head...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Welcome, Jaeger88! I too am looking forward to hearing of your hunting adventures.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

branxhunter

G'day Jaeger88. I'll second what the Oerter guys said - some stories from the "old country" would be great. This muntjac for example.........

Marcus

sakorick

Sounds like we have much in common with a handle like that! Welcome and regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

jaeger88

Thank you j0e, Paul, Marcus & Rick, for your kind welcome.
Sorry  for the delay in acknowledging your kind words, but I don't spend a  great deal of time on line. I'm ether out shooting, or in my gun room.  or avoiding all the jobs around the home, that my long suffering wife  Karen:sweetheart: seems to think I should be doing. I also now work for a certain  slave driver called j0e bl0ggs, who would rather I was swinging hammers  large & small, than chat on line all day to you guys !.
I will certainly post pics of the Monster Muntie head when I get take some, & recount the tale of the hunt.
Rick, I gather you are after a couple of 10 round .22LR Finfire mags ?. Ive 2 brand new ones that are yours if you want them.

Regards.

Steve.
I cant believe in fate.
If the futures all worked out, horoscopes & all that, it means none of us are responsible for anything we do, it means we are just actors in a script written by someone else. I dont believe that.

sakorick

Hello Steve. I found one and it's on the way. I had to pay Missouri tax on it too!:Banghead: It seems like every gun parts dealer in the world is located in Missouri. Midway, Grafs, Midwest Gunworks, Cabelas, Havlin Sales(Mossberg), Bass Pro and Sierra. You would think they are all based on the moon for the shipping and handling fees they charge! Anyway, thanks for the offer.....you should be able to get at least $120 for the pair which is quite a few quid pounds! Cheers!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Slave driver, huh...

'bout as much as we could do to keep your eyes open...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

QuoteI'm ether out shooting, or in my gun room. or avoiding all the jobs around the home, that my long suffering wife Karen seems to think I should be doing.
Sounds like good alternatives to me!

Quote from: SakorickI had to pay Missouri tax on it too!
Boo Hoo! You'd complain if you were hung with a new rope!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: