We got ice!

Started by sakorick, January 27, 2019, 11:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

We fished for 4 hours up at the State Conservation area just 20 minutes away. We kept 78 Bluegill.....wow, what an opener. I limited out on a #8 black ant tipped with a Waxie.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Great!!!!   My favorite fish to catch & eat. :MOGRIN:  :food04:,,,,,,Paul H

Paul Hoskins

Rick, is there a limit on bluegills in Mo?  That sounds odd if there is. No limit on bluegills in Ky.  & no size limit either. In fact they are considered bait fish just like minnows.  .......Paul H

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

I'm with Paul,...
The thread title is all wrong.

It should read: "We got eats!"

And good'ns too.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;152354Rick, is there a limit on bluegills in Mo?  That sounds odd if there is. No limit on bluegills in Ky.  & no size limit either. In fact they are considered bait fish just like minnows.  .......Paul H

On State Conservation lakes the limit/day are as follows: 20 Bluegill, 30 Crappie, 10 Channel Cat and 4 Black Bass with a 12-15 inch slot.

The state wide limits are as follows: Black Bass 6, Channel Cat 10, Bluegill 50 and Crappie 30.

All that said, many many lakes have special limits so you have to check the regulations everywhere you go. It's almost as bad as Minnesota whose book is as big as the New Testament. Alaska is pretty bad as well.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

That's a mess of fish! Good eating too.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: