What now?

Started by drinksgin (deceased), October 26, 2014, 07:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

Between mad, murdering muslims, (I am of the opinion islam is not a religion but a mental disease)  and the undocumented democrats re the pair in Cal. who the man had been deported 2 times and the woman from NYC who is saying that the murdering muslims and murderous undocumented democrats are not what we should worry about but concentrate on conservatives who are the real danger to peace loving people, it seems much of the world has gone nuts.

:stars::stars::Banghead::Banghead::cens::cens:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

I'm not sure "nuts" is where the world has gone...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Fieldmor77

The saying that makes me laugh the loudest is the proclamation that the majority of Muslims are "moderate", now, that just has to be the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard!
Yet we here it constantly from our so called leaders, as if it is meant to reassure us that all is ok, a parallel would be like saying there were moderate Nazis amongst all the truly evil Nazis in Germany during WW2, they were still Nazis!
The worlds always been a crazy place, the difference now is the doors to the lunatic asylum have been left wide open.

davidlt89

World is a bad place indeed! It will only get worse!!! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: