Two New Members - One from Ireland, One from Oz

Started by gitano, February 13, 2015, 08:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Tawney Owl from Dublin, and Jonnonow from Kensington.

How about a "welcome" PM from one of our Aussie and GB members?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tawny Owl

Hello everyone,
                       Delighted to be accepted to your lovely site, I had a slight problem as I was deleted when I first registered,can I say I am not from GB which people call Great Britain, I am from Ireland, other wise known as Eire, I live in the County of County Kildare, which is where the Curragh holds all the big Horse racing, its about 5 Minutes from my home,

Anyway thats all the given out done, I am really looking forwar to talking to you all, and getting as much information as I can on all aspects of shooting,

I have a Ruger .243 Mark 2 M77, and shoot Sika Deer in the Wicklow Mountains which is about a 40 minute drive from my house, myself and  my Uncle have about 4,000 acres to shoot, some beside the National Park, but as you know we cant go onto that land, but theres nothing stopping the Deer coming to us as the land is split by a river, so there more than welcome to cross to our side.

I have just put money down on a BSA Majistic in 30-06 so hoping its going to be ok, I think it was made about 1959, anyway us Irish could talk all day, I will leave it for now, and again thanks for adding me to your Forum, please dont give out if I post something with the year and date different as thats what we do in Europe.

Cheers .
Tawny Owl.:iloveyou:

Tawny Owl

Quote from: gitano;137329Tawney Owl from Dublin, and Jonnonow from Kensington.

How about a "welcome" PM from one of our Aussie and GB members?

Paul

All done Paul, but Tawny Owl is not from Great Britain, I am from Ireland ( Eire ) UK has nothing to do with my Country.

Cheers.
Tawny Owl.

gitano

I stand corrected, Tawny Owl. :)

I actually knew that. When I wrote the above, I was thinking Scotland, not Ireland. Won't happen again!

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to hearing about your hunting experiences.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

RatherBHuntin

Welcome, I can't wait to hear about your hunting over there, and hopefully see plenty of pictures, we all like pictures.  Animals in the Irish countryside must make great pictures.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

22hornet

Welcome to THL guys. I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to reading some of your hunting stories.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

davidlt89

Welcome aboard, looking forward to hearing from you!!! Ive been to Ireland!!! God Blessl
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tawny Owl

Quote from: gitano;137339I stand corrected, Tawny Owl. :)

I actually knew that. When I wrote the above, I was thinking Scotland, not Ireland. Won't happen again!

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to hearing about your hunting experiences.

Paul

Thanks Paul,
                 I hope I did not come across too cheeky, as I am not like that, and thank you very much for allowing me to join.

Tawny Owl

Quote from: davidlt89;137363Welcome aboard, looking forward to hearing from you!!! Ive been to Ireland!!! God Blessl

Thanks you very much.

Tags: