Think we need a 'making stuff' thread...

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), May 04, 2012, 03:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

But I do not really think it has anything to do with the problem of a wife hollering,"were you listening to me?"

;D
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

recoil junky

Quote from: drinksgin;121833But I do not really think it has anything to do with the problem of a wife hollering,"were you listening to me?"

;D

HUH??!

Please babe, would you let me drive. My neck is getting tired from trying to hear you over the road noise.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

OK, a clients work in progress.
Thought I'd share!
I Know this does not look like your mill Cap'n Pug.... it has plenty swarf on it!!!

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Nearly ready for a hot caustic black!

Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

davidlt89

excellent work, those are some lucky clients!!!!!!!! Can't wait till they are in the mail! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

gitano

Can't see pics. Apparently your photo server is down.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

gitano

Clouds can't compute! ANYONE knows THAT!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

My apologies for being so dumb...

:p
Turvey Stalking

drinksgin (deceased)

It may just be inferior service to AK as I have them clearly here.

;D
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

I can see them now because the server is back up.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

did you take any pictures after the Hot caustic treatment? God Bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Nope, that has been done before and was in a rush to get em in the post!
Will  be nice to see pics of them mounted on their particular rifle...
Turvey Stalking

davidlt89

Tags: