Day Dreams About Night Things

Started by Alboy, October 30, 2007, 04:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Now I just received this picture on an email and this guy is not on my place that I know of but I sure would like to get the chace to invite him for supper at my place.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

RatherBHuntin

Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Gunslingergirl

He's definitely going to get fed one way or the other.
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

bowhunter 51

Thats probably a sow with her most recent litter of pigs.........
That feeder needs to put up higher or it'll surely be tore-up
before long, I figure............................................BH51............................
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Alboy

True enough on torn up.

That style feeder is the same as my boys and the bottum of that timer/spreader motor is right at 5'. So sow or boar that is a pretty good size pig. Close to 7 foot long I would guess.:eek:

Here is a picture of one off my place we figured at about 250 lbs before dressing out, he is smaller than the one above.:smiley:
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Paul Hoskins

I would defnitely bust a cap on that varmint. Just think of all that sausage. D ...........One way to put a stop to ripping up the feeder is put insulators on the feet of the tripod and hook a fence charger to it. Run it off the feeder battery. They won't mess with it then............Thanks for sharing.........Paul H

Tags: