Elk In the Yard

Started by recoil junky, December 11, 2013, 12:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

I would have been, and I would have bought my own ammo. Hunterbug almost has to physically restrain me from shooting the wild ones we see when hunting elk. I like feral horse with the same fervor that I "like" feral dogs.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

QuoteThe ONLY good WILD horse is a DEAD wild horse. I hate them.
I times that by 10 and would take out the world "wild". I just don't like horses! BUT, to each his own! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

recoil junky

Wild horses/burros are not native nor are they cute. They are a bunch of in-bred retards that tree/sage huggers (another bunch of in-bred retards) want to protect.

And that's all I have to say about that.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

drinksgin (deceased)

I agree with the French and dog raisers, fresh or canned!
It has been reported that the Apaches were especially fond of mules, though.
The reports I have see claim the feral asses are worse than the feral horses, so far as destruction of native plants.
I also feel cats, (I believe all cats are feral, couch potatoes included,) are only good for tamales.
Another invasive alien species that is bad on the native animals.
There are some really bad plants, too, water hyacinth, mill foil ,tamarix, chinese tallow, trifoliate orange,purple loosestrife and a number of others. Now the asian carp and snake heads are well established in US waters and the lion fish is taking over the Gulf. Zebra mussels are turning off power plants.
Just seems to be no end in sight
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Tags: