my first beagle

Started by buckshot roberts, July 17, 2014, 08:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

:jumpingsmiley:my first beagle, i very lucky when "Seamus" was givin to me this week by a lady at work, i'm looking forward to working with him this rabbit season...................Ron

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Jamie.270

Got any holes you need dug?

My one and only experiment with beagles was,.......

Unsuccessful.  

I hope you have better luck.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

buckshot roberts

yes i found a few new holes in the back yard and some missing plants also, but if he is anything like his mom and dad he'll be one fine rabbit dog for sure........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

Beagle's are great looking dogs, I hope you enjoy him.  Always wanted one.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

sakorick

Here is Loopy. I saved her from death at the shelter. She would not let me touch her for months. Then one day she came up to me and licked my hand. We have been friends for nine years now. She loves to chase Rabbits and bay. She is a sweet dog that just needed a friend.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I love Beagles! You are very fortunate! Waiting to hear about wascally wabbits you and the dog rustle up!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

So, I had to decide where to put this - here or froggin'.

Doggo appears to be confused about 'rabbit' this afternoon...

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Jack Russel terriers are pretty cool dogs to. As for "froggin'", my experience with terriers is: ANYTHING that moves gets immediate attention.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

:cry: the beagle, was taken while i was in the hospital, someone just undone his collar and took him, but i have not given up on him...............Ron

sakorick

Quote from: buckshot roberts;136961:cry: the beagle, was taken while i was in the hospital, someone just undone his collar and took him, but i have not given up on him...............Ron

I will pray you get your treasure back. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

It takes a real low-life to steal a dog. Any chance the local PETA or SPCA had anything to do with the dognapping?

I sure hope you get him back, Ron.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

I hope that you find your dog, I truly have nothing polite to say about this :cens: lowlifes.
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

farmboy

Some one rescued it or so they have justified it in their mind. Watch your kijiji Craig's list to see if someone is trying to sell it. If you find the cutpurse and your dog take your dog home and charge the sob.

davidlt89

WOW! sorry to hear that Ron, Hope you find him!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: