Got my tag!!

Started by bearzden, July 31, 2007, 03:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearzden

How's this for irony?  I put in for my 4th season deer tag back in March.  Well low and behold...I got my tag for the best season Colorado has to offer and the boss ( Not my at home boss) the work boss says he doesn't think I'll be able to take the time off in November...What gives?? I only asked for half of October and all of Nevember???
What should I do?...any suggestions
Bearz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

recoil junky

Uh. . . . . . . QUIT!!!!!!

If you've got time coming I'd sure let you go. . . . . . . . .If I could come along.

Keep us posted. I'm sure if your boss has any compassion at all you'll be deer hunting this fall.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Vermonster

Paul Hoskins

Take the boss and come back without him.   ............Paul H

m gardner

I went to work this past february here in Mesa Az. and one of the stipulations was that I took time off when I felt the urge. I managed to draw a 4th season mule deer tag too. So didn't my friend Crazy Dave. We'll be there. My last job the young manager came to me and said that he couldn't let me have time off for hunting and I told him he'd notice that I was gone on those days and to deal with it the best he could. It's not bad being old and intolerant. When people find out there is no leverage against you they usually back down.
Mark

Tags: