test

Started by davidlt89, May 13, 2024, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Jamie.270

Ahh yes, the spring Fiddlehead harvest/haul.

Lookin' good David.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

davidlt89

you are familiar with "fiddleheads"? I find them delicious! I picked most of these for an older couple who can not get out now. God Bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Jamie.270

Quote from: davidlt89 on May 15, 2024, 07:58:35 AMyou are familiar with "fiddleheads"? I find them delicious! I picked most of these for an older couple who can not get out now. God Bless.
Yessir!  I am familiar with "fiddleheads" because of you sharing your harvest(s) and instructions for gathering them, cooking them etc., in the past.
Right here on THL.

Thanks again David
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

davidlt89

I have not picked them in a long time! I have actually been out of work for the last 9 weeks and have four more to go before I go back. Had a major surgery March 6th! Needed something to do! Plus I wanted to eat them. ;D

Tags: