Need help posting pics

Started by sakorick, April 08, 2005, 02:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I took some pics with my digital camera. I set the camera on the lowest setting. They came out around 120 KB (JPEG). They are too large to be posted. I've tried to reduce them to no avail....I only made the files larger when converting to bitmap. I have imaging and paint on my computer. do I need more software? Help please....regards, Rick.:(
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

M1Garand

Rick,
I use a graphic program named irfanview.  It is simple and I believe you can resize with it.  It is a free program and can be downloaded and you can learn more about it at:

www.irfanview.com

Hope this helps

RatherBHuntin

Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Hunterbug

Rick, I'm going to move this over to the technical support forum, you may get some other suggestions there.

But here's how I do it. I use //www.photobucket.com  It's a free hosting service and it is great! You simply upload your pics to them and then post the URL in your post and the picture will appear. They also make it super easy to resize pics.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: