Two more up for sale from BH Collection

Started by Brithunter, February 12, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Well Tuesday evening two .270 Win chambered BSA rifles were put up for sale:-

1st Patten Monarch. Wood is marked but rifle seen little use.

Majestic Featherweight C 1960 but sitting in a  Monarch stock. This is the one that someone had sanded the stock right down on so it's in the Monarch stock from the action that the .280AI is built on.

So the reduction and diposal continues slowly :( so now we wait and see if there is any interest in them.

This leaves me still owning the BSA CF2 Stutzen (my first new rifle) and the Feather Weight deluxe in 270 Win ................................ for a while at least.
Go Get them Floyd!

gitano

Is this 'forced' as a result of your tussle with the law?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

Yes. Since then they have been is storage, well once we managed to get them out of the Cops mitts whom had been using them it seems for trainign their FEO's and for the Deer Stalkign Certificate course. My BSA CF2 in 7mm Mauser was all wet and forced into a too small slipe with blood on the barrel.................................... yep all rusted and pitted now and it was like new as I acquired it as new unused.

The storage fees are just too much and let's face it theya re never going to allow me to ahve the whole lot back as part of their aim was to reduce to amount I had. her favorite saying was :-

QuoteYou have more guns that most dealers

Which of course was a lie.

Have sold  so far:-

.256" Rigby Mannlicher
.303 BSA Sorting "Cape Rifle" the one with the engraved wrist socket.
.303 Martini Enflied Artillery carbine

On commission sale is the .303 Belgian made Muscat Martini........ must check on that as he has had it for more than a year now.

Am thinking of getting up to date photos and placing a block add in a couple of our publications and also putting them on Gun Trader. One dealer said they could do me a reduced block storage rate of only £3 PW per gun. I told him that we simply could not afford that which I don't think he bleieved! That actually it worked out at £7,800 PA and that is more than I receive as income.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Go Get them Floyd!

farmboy

Should they not have to pay for the damage to that rifle? Do you have a before picture? Might be kind of funny to send them a bill.

Brithunter

You don't know the Police here, for a star they band together and cook up their story i.e lies, secondly they refuse to give receipts and thirdly their answer is:-

QuoteWe are the Police and can do what we like!

They actually believe it too. There are plenty of photos of the condition of my rifles .............................. and two witnesses when i was finally allowed to check my guns as to it's condition when the slip was opened that is not the problem. The problem is that it would take a court case to get anywhere and we tried but simply do not have the funds to pay for a court case. Our legal system is only for the rich or the criminals like drug dealers or terrorists whome get their legal bills paid. Honest folks don't and as for gun owners forget it!

Actually I am still some reloading gear missing liek my Lyman Spar-T press and several thousand pieces of brass including all my HXP 69 303 brass. No doubt it's been weighed in. [/SIZE][/COLOR]If it sounds like I am bitter .................................... you had better believe it!
Go Get them Floyd!

farmboy

22hornet

BH, I'm really sorry you have had to go through this. And to sell one possessions in order to defend yourself is just wrong.
I hope you come out of this with some rifles and can continue your shooting.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Brithunter

Oh as I am a full member of a Home Offce approved club I can still shoot at the club just not have any licenced stuff at home.
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: