2009 South Africa Safari Specials

Started by ktsafaris, August 05, 2009, 02:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktsafaris

Hi All,

I have just joined this forum and find it very friendly. I hope to have a long association with it.

Due to the worldwide recession and the hunting industry taking quite a knock, our company has managed to put some really competitive packages together for the remainder of the year.

We invite you to peruse this specials on our website www.ktsafaris.co.za You will find them under the 'News' link. We also have three buffalo available at a massive discounted rate for Zimbabwe this year.

If you have any queries or require further information about our company please do not hesiate to contact us at ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

To the moderators, if I am not allowed to promote our company this was, please let me know, however I did look on this site to find nothing really saying I am not allowed to. I would be more than happy for someone to contact me and inform me of such a posting.

Regards and good hunting,
Kevin Thomas Safaris

jesusgecko

Dunno about the moderators and like, but I feel if you are going to advertise here, there should be a charge of several pics of some of your more impressive results.....:biggthumpup:
Normality is for the weak.

ktsafaris

Here are some photographs of hunts contducted the past two seasons. These are just a few from our selection. More can be viewed at www.ktsafaris.co.za

Tags: