2005 Mulely

Started by Bowedark, March 19, 2006, 04:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowedark

Gmoney

Pretty nice deer there sir.....mind sharing details of the hunt for us folks who are sick like that?  Location, load used, caliber, gory details, etc.
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

bowhunter 51

Oh yea!...Nice deer Bowedark!....and an excellent image....Give us the low-down
on him sometime......And "G", I applaud your signature....Excellent!!!.................
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Jay Edward (deceased)

Yup that is a nice deer.  Territory looks a little like the Great Plains.

With his specific User name... I wonder if he uses a tradtional bow?

Daryl (deceased)

Very nice deer!

Like the others said...how 'bout some details?  Might as well share how you got him!

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Gmoney

Quote from: bowhunter 51...And "G", I applaud your signature....Excellent!!!.................
Why thank you....which one exactly do you applaud?
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

bowhunter 51

Actually BOTH "G".......I simply failed to put the "S" on the end of signature..

The mind goes first..........
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Bowedark

The place East Montana 11/,17.

2nd day into one of my Honey holes spotted this buck, 2 more miles down in cooley from my present position. Took over 3 hours to get in shooting position sometimes have crawl only about 12 to 16" at time.

Got to 350 yard took the shot.

Also took fair 6x6 Bull Elk

NO Guides .....On Public Land........ Nonresident

deputy

Great Buck!! What did he score?  Mid to upper 190's?

Gmoney

Nice Bowedark, sounds like your work paid off with a magnificent trophy.....what did you shoot him with for such a long shot?
-Greg

Hiker

Bowedark, Nice Deer! Thanks for sharing.

Tags: