Ahhh Ha just brought P-H cat #67

Started by Brithunter, September 02, 2008, 01:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

Just browsing e-bay over here and found Parker-Hale's #67 catalouge listed with a buy it now option so I took it :biggthumpup: . The cover is loose but it still has the price list and #68 is listed so I am watching that one as well. I was only saying that I needed one from the mid 1960's on this forum the other day. It seems someone was listening :) .

Thank you ........................... Thank you kindly!  

This will add to the knowledge gained by my #73 catalouge but the search for more continues :greentongue: . Of course it will be next week before it arrives as I have to post the cheque off later when I go into the village.

Perhaps it will help identify those Safari models which I never seem to find :stare: .
Go Get them Floyd!

sakorick

Great find, BH. I almost picked up a low serialed Super in 270 the other day with a vintage Redfield 2 1/2-7 power scope in 99%. He was asking 500 dollars. I emailed him and said I'd take it......then the waffling began....ended up he decided to keep it. The prices on Parker Hales has crept up recently even though the Blue Book is still egregiously low. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Brithunter

Well I keep my eyes open for this sort of stuff, brought a couple of embroided BSA patches the other week and am watching an old Parker-Hale oiler. There was an P-H marked 3-9x40 scope with rings but it went for more than I thought it should. I will going over to the local indoor range and club and having a browse through his stuff one evening this week.

In the shop he had a few P-H's and a Midland but the prices were a little steep however it's worth the look and chat :D  heck you never know what he has got in since I last look several months back.
Go Get them Floyd!

gitano

Don't know where you got your catalog BH, but I have gotten som e very old ones - 1910 - from this place;

http://www.cornellpubs.com/

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

Cheers Gitano,

Mine is winging it's way down from Orkney, Scotland, and it's an original P-H cat not a re-print :smiley: .
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: