Looking to hunt the upstate of SC and hooking up for a hunt

Started by irvingernie, May 17, 2012, 12:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvingernie

Hey folks, my name is Ernie and I'm a disabled veteran, I'm 80% with VA benefits.  I Served 15 years in the US Army and at one time I was a Ranger and a Ranger instructor.  Afterwards, I became a police officer until two car accidents later and can no longer do this work.  But, praise the Lord I'm here in good enough condition to hunt, fish, walk, hike and enjoy life according to the lords plans, amen!

I like to hunt for Deer, hogs, turkey and even small game as well as fishing.  I live in the upstate of South Carolina, Simpsonville, Greenville county.  I guess I would go just about anywhere in the state and of course if you was to do the driving I would help with the gas or vice versa.

I used most any type of weapon to hunt with according to the season, I have two crossbows, in case my partner (he or she) doesn't.  I enjoy hunting with a muzzle loader as well as other firearms and I can do just about anything it takes to get the job done.

I know I mentioned that i'm disabled but that does mean I'm not able to do most anything that needs to be done.  The fact is I can walk, climb, jump, carry my weight around and then some and can even give you a hand, if needed!

So, if your interested and can use a good hunting partner as well as a good friend then, let me know!  I look forward in hearing from you, god bless.

Thanks,

Ernie

Tags: