ADC job on video

Started by davidlt89, June 08, 2014, 02:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Got a new video camera lost week to do some heavy taping this year. Took it with me last night on an adc job I picked up last week. total video was 26 min long and youtube would not let me download it so I had to edit right to the beavers. I spent about 10 hours trying to learn the editing part that goes with the video program!!! enjoy, God Bless.

http://youtu.be/OQRZszEcf_c
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

JaDub

Nice to see you` in your element` !

davidlt89

I like being in my element!!!;) God Bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Excellent! Good video especially for your first try!

Stand by for hate responses on YouTube from those that hate hunting and trapping.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

I really wanted to put it on photobucket, but for some reason it would not transfer. I have been wanting to do some youtube videos so I just went ahead and put it there. Hoping to have some good video of the trapline this year!

youtube won't except anything over 15 min, at least from me, so will have to post segments I guess.

recoil junky

I think photo bucket has a 5 minute (?) time limit. Segments are good if you're like me and have only a few minutes to cruise the web and look at all the stuff I need to. I haven't watched the video yet but I will!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

David, take a look here...

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6035696?rd=1

And here...  http://mashable.com/2011/05/11/youtube-alternatives/

(4)Veoh might be your answer...
Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

davidlt89

Thanks joe! I will check it out! God bless.

davidlt89

lengthened the time of my videos today Joe, thanks for showing me that. I will probably stick with youtube since I have an account!!!! Now I can put some full checks on this year without worrying about time limit!!! OR, I am hoping to have a couple bear hunts for you guys this year!!!! God Bless.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

I'll second that!

Go for it David!
Turvey Stalking

davidlt89

Oh, there will be a bear hunt on video this year!!!!!! I have been "talking" about it for too long now. This new camera is great and nice and small, plus quiet!!! my hope is to get my sons first bear on video!! if for some reason that does not happen, then there will be me hunting or one of a couple friends that hunt. But there will be a bear getting a bullet on here!!!! God bless.

I am equally as excited for the trapline!!! really want some video of the checks. I can watch that stuff or hours!!!! God Bless.

Tags: