Bear are out!

Started by davidlt89, May 04, 2015, 04:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

I got a couple adc calls today so I attended to them after work. on my way home, down the road from my last set I had put in I noticed a bear out in the field. Ironically the guy that owns this land called me to come take care of some beaver last year.

I pulled over to the side of the road and the bear was the least bit concerned about me, so I snapped a picture with my phone. sorry about the quality but its the best I had.

this is the second one I have seen in two weeks!!! the other one was from my house! this fella is a fairly young bear probably 2 1/2 years old, but he is fat and it is nice to see them this fat after winter. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Pretty good for 'long distance' and with a phone.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

Yes he looks like he could not even think about eating one more camper for q few days! Lol.

drinksgin (deceased)

Again, where is the PICTURE?
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Can you still not see the "bean" picture AND the picture in the first post of this thread, Don?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: