Welcome all junior hunters!

Started by 12 gauge, October 09, 2004, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin917VS

Welcome!!  I'm from western PA too.  I'm loving all of the snow recently, mainly because of the 2-hour delays for school, but it's nice to see snow on the ground.  Well anyway, welcome to the forum.  I think you'll like it here.  Later
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

angela

hey
I am Angela.
I am in australia but we are coming there for a holiday and am going to hunt again there i think. I hunt here sumtimes but not much coz its not allowed much :( and there isnt many peple who hunt here :(:(

Thanx
Ang

12 gauge

Welcome to THL!

I am 12 Gauge your moderator for junior hunters!

Since i do not have internet yet at home i won't be able to be on much, but ask anyone, once i have internet i am on everyday. Right now i am at school on their computers, i got permission.

But I hope you love it here and really stay!

Cya around the forum!:cool:
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

scout

i'm only nine so i can't go hunting yet so i spend all my time practicing.  if you're not out

there having fun then you're not realy hunting because...

Marlin917VS

Thats the right attitude.  Before I turned 12 I was always really anxious to get out and hunt.  I'd shoot my pellet gun almost everyday during the summer practicing for when I got older.  I'd be in the woods constantly looking for tracks and just taking walks.  When I finally turned 12 and got to hunt I realized that the fun was just being out there.  I didn't have a lot more fun than I did just going out with my dad when he was hunting.  Ya, I got to actually shoot the animals, but thats only a small part of it.  It's nice just being out there.  But anyway, it's good you have that attitude to start out with.  

Later
Andy
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

scout

thanks malin, it is exiting to know that I have someone to look up to on

THL

12 gauge

Quote from: scoutthanks malin, it is exiting to know that I have someone to look up to on

THL
Yes very good SCOUT, that is the attitude of a true sportsman! Without a doubt you will become a great hunter/fisherman! Already you are preparing for it! That's good to hear!

Welcome to the forum By the way!

Spend some time studying and asking questions on this forum, and before you know it you will be out in the woods getting your first deer! ;) :cool: :D

Keep the practicing comming! Practice makes perfect! :cool: :D

God bless :cool:

sniper77

Hi everyone. I am a new hunter on THL. I've never hunter before but hope to get my first deer this fall. I've found everyone on here to be very helpful. My other hobbies include.....HOCKEY!!! playing guitar (mostly country) and building stuff/working on cars and trucks. And fishing. I'm 15.....
Sniper
PS some really nice pic's there guys!! I can't wait to have one of my own.:D

12 gauge

Quote from: sniper77Hi everyone. I am a new hunter on THL. I've never hunter before but hope to get my first deer this fall. I've found everyone on here to be very helpful. My other hobbies include.....HOCKEY!!! playing guitar (mostly country) and building stuff/working on cars and trucks. And fishing. I'm 15.....
Sniper
PS some really nice pic's there guys!! I can't wait to have one of my own.:D
Welcome to the forum Sniper77!

Hockey eh? i ain't a BIG fan of hockey but i do like to watch it here and there. Sounds to me like your my kinda guy...hands on work (trucks, woodworking, etc.) Good for you!

I can't wait either for you to get your first deer! It will be a thrill for all of us here at THL! Just be sure to post pictures ok? :)

You will make tons of friends here, believe me!! And gain tons of knowledge and useful skills if you stick around!

Good luck and god bless :cool:

Tags: