gophers

Started by farmboy, June 11, 2015, 03:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Ouch!

And, don't believe all those stories about .17 HMRs being able to cut a Ram 1500 in half at 300 yards! ;)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

I got a used mirror for 85 dollars and ten minutes too replace it . I think I might hang the old one by some deer heads on the wall. Lol!

gitano

QuoteI think I might hang the old one by some deer heads on the wall. Lol!

:MOGRIN:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Bit too photo free...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

davidlt89

I have to agree with Joe, lets see some pictures my friend!!!
Shooting over 100 in a morning sure sounds fun!!! There was a member on here a long time ago that sent me a video tape of him and some buddies shooting prairie dogs. I could not believe my eyes, constant shooting!!!! sure looked like fun! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

farmboy

The real name for these critters is Richardson ground squirrel s in the right colony shooting a thousand in a day is not out of it. During the depression my father told me that his dad took him and his bother shooting every morning they each got a box of 22 shells they passed one single shot savage between them and had to hit 45 of fifty to get a box of shells the next day. He said they never shot more than fifty feet and they were shooting about as fast as they could pass the gun around. After a few years the population crashed from a disease and until recently there have been very few around here a sixty to seventy year wipe out.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

You only posted the 'end' img code...

Take a look here...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

farmboy.......you are not posting pictures....suggest you look at j0e_bl0ggs tutorial....you are not pasting in the full img code. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

farmboy

Steps one two and three I have got that simple I  just pasted each of the four different link options from photo bucket. It never works until I spend three hours writing it on paper and taking bits and pieces out of the paste I just hate trying to paste pictures on here as I can never make it work.

farmboy

farmboy

Does that one work? It works for me but I had to remove a bunch of extra from the paste.

farmboy

On photo bucket I pick a image and hit the chain link icon I press the forth option am IMG for sharing on boards I tap and hold it only high lights one word I hit the select all icon then the copy icon. I paste that in the box from the forum follows joes first three steps and it always seams to double most of the link. ?

gitano

That picture works.

There is a simpler process. It takes one click of the mouse in Photobucket. I'll make a "movie" of it and post it in the Tutorial area.

Paul

PS - Let's make sure some things are crystal clear:
1) This is not a "burden" to the those of us offering assistance,
2) We WILL get you squared away on image posting until you are comfortable doing it,
3) Once you get the "hang of it" it will become second nature.
4) It's our "job" to help, first as human beings, and secondly as members of THL. This is a community forum. We are here to help one another, not to "help ourselves".

I'll give you a call tomorrow if your going to be around.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

Thats what I'm talking about!!! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

farmboy

I just find this so frustrating it is so simple yet there is some little thing I am doing wrong.

Tags: