Hi from me....

Started by SmokeyJoe, July 01, 2013, 07:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokeyJoe

Just saying hi as a first post.

I have just got into reloading for my .223 M595 and .308 Krico (lovely old rifle). I am looking for a reloading kit for a .410 shot gun so my kids can start reloading their own and save me some money :) Anyone with a .410 reloading kit, please let me know!
Martin

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think".

"I would rather be somebody's shot of whiskey, than everybody's cup of tea."

"Give a small man power, and he'll show you how small he is."

Guns-Pencils.png

Jamie.270

Well let me be among the first to offer a "Howdy!" from the friendliest* huntin' forum on the 'net.

*With some of the most knowledgeable members too!
It's a rare day that I come in here and don't leave without learning something, or at least have ANOTHER thing for my pea-brain to ponder on.

Anywho,
Welcome to THL SmokeyJoe!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

SmokeyJoe

Thanks, i bet yours is big fat garden pea sized brain though, whereas I have one of those petit-pois things! Learning is never as much fun, as it is with a gun. :D
Martin

Guns-Pencils.png

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Welcome to a petit-pois pea brain limey!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

JaDub

RatherBHuntin

Welcome SmokeyJoe.  Just got into loading shotgun shells myself, good luck getting into a .410 kit, are you looking for a MEC Jr loader?
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

recoil junky

Welcome SmokeyJoe.

W'ar be yer cabin?

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

davidlt89

welcome aboard my friend! I don't load shotgun but some do, sure you will get good advice. God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Hello, Joe. Welcome aboard.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Welcome aboard Joe.

Cheers

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

SmokeyJoe

Martin

Guns-Pencils.png

sakorick

Hello Joe and welcome to the forum. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

SmokeyJoe

Martin

Guns-Pencils.png

Tags: