Hello from Saskatchewan

Started by codger, November 26, 2023, 06:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

codger

gitano

Welcome codger! Glad to have you here! Things are a bit slow these days, but if you'll hang in, I think you'll be glad you did.

What are you most interested in, like reloading, hunting, fishing, etc.? Let me know, and I can point you to some threads that may be of interest to you. The search engine is 'useful', but somewhat limited. 

Pleas don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

codger

Thanks gitano !

I came across the forum when doing a search for Parker Hale. I have already discovered that you know a thing or two about them :2thumbsup:    I just bought what I now know to be a 1200 Super Clip, It's in the mail as I type this reply.

I am interested in anything to do with guns and reloading, I have lots of guns and reload for all of them.

Jamie.270

Welcome aboard codger!
It's nice to get a chance to welcome new blood

Some of us get kinda scarce 'round here most days, but we try to be friendly when we stop by.  Look around some, there's a wealth of good info around here.
Congrats on the P-H purchase.  Maybe our ol' buddy Brithunter will pop in and share some of his wisdom on those fine shootin' irons.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Tags: