The Older I Get...

Started by gitano, November 25, 2015, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

There is a forum decorum violation and I wouldn't want this to be construed as precedent. That said, most of this hits very close to home.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

I coulda toldja that too,...

If I had remembered it.
HA!

:MOGRIN:
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

drinksgin (deceased)

How did you know exactly how I am doing!
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Get no argument from here...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Quote from: drinksgin;142160How did you know exactly how I am doing!
Because it's exactly how I'M doing!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

I don't have many of these problems. :D Mostly because I can't remember them. :Banghead: On occasion I do catch myself standing in front of the fridge with the door open  staring & wondering if I was gonna get something out or put something in. People really do irritate me sometimes. Seldom more than six or eight times a day. Gonna have to stop watching TV & listening to the media I suppose. Our government is my biggest source for griping. I think it's everyone's biggest gripe. I agree wholeheartedly with Will Rogers on Congress. " I don't make political jokes. I just watch Congress & report the facts." Come to think of it, I would probably ***** if someone hung me with a brand new rope. Nobody sees things my way any more. .......Paul H

Tags: