1-800-heck-yeah

Started by bowman, November 11, 2006, 07:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowman

I got one yesterday it was a doe but it was a nice size doe I will have pictures developed soon, the shot was amazing from 40 yards I hit exactly where I was aiming, hit her in the wind pipe she ran about 20 yards b4 she droped and I broke two razors of my broadhead in her neck bone she was facing me when I shot and It was out of this world I have killed many deer with a rifle and a few with a 12g slug but I have to say it is so much more fun and satisfing doing it with a compound bow now just trying to afford more arrows and would like to get a whisker biscut, also some nocks and inserts.....she weighed 120lbs dressed.......................................... ammmmmmmmmmmazing

Vermonster

Congrats!  Sounds like a perfect size doe!!!:cool:

bowman

thanks going back wednesday and friday

Daryl (deceased)

Congrat's...and good luck!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

Bowman,
   nice Job buddy!!!!!! you practiced hard and it payed off, feels good doesn't it. Yes, the bow is exciting. I got my first with a bow this year too and I believe I am hooked on bow over rifle, at least for deer. 120lbs dressed is a good size doe, even up here where I am. Again, congrats and don't take to long with the pictures. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

bowman

going to try to get the pics done tomorrow been really busy at work hopefully will have them soon, yes it did pay off I have been practicing like crazy and it did pay off I am glad that I stuck with it and I really did find that it is a great feeling to take any deer with a bow anyone can get one with a rifle but knowing that you did something that so many people find very hard is really inspiring and it just makes you want to do even better than what you already have and it is very relaxing ( no loud gun shots )

bowman

like I have a new vision of bow hunting now, I am more relaxed when taking aim, hitting the mark almost everytime

bowhunter 51

Yea..He..He,..I just had to bring this thread back cause I can relate so
well to your excitement of having capitalized with a compound...I myself
didn't, this past season though I always have some memorable experience(s)
bow hunting...I quess because we archers are the first to hit the woods
after deer typically, and hunting pressure is minimal in most cases.  This
next fall I'll be hunting a new area that I found late this season..It's got
a couple of persimon trees in among some redoak and even in December
had ripe persimon in them...Took a young 6-pt there with muzzle-loader
1st week of December...Good place to set-up ambush..Picked up a new
Gorilla deer stand on clearance, after season, with a plan in mind....Hope
you'll come back with some pics, soon....................................BH51
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Tags: