Anybody out there???

Started by chromage, October 24, 2005, 09:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromage

Anyone fishing?? Been posting like crazy and don't see any responses. Maybe it's time for me to go into hybernation, lol

knuckledragger

I read you everytime, bud.  Love your pics.  never got to your neck of the woods in Mi, but your picks remind me of fishing the OR coastal range in the early 80's when I was in college.  Your love for what you do is very obvious; dont ever lose it, its what draws others to the outdoors.  KD
Not everyone gets a trophy.

Gmoney

Don't do that     :)....I've been reading and enjoying but know absolutely about the type of fishing you talk about...that's why I haven't responded, not because I wasn't interested.....Even the bait and terminology you use is foreign......I guess "skein"...if I remember from one of your posts correctly, I'm guessing that is a bait?......If its not trout fishing in Colorado, River or lake fishing in warmer southern waters, or fishing in the Gulf I'm out of touch.......;)....
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

chromage

ok, the viewing thing must be busted because all I see are ones. Thanks for the info guys. I'll try and explain more on the type of fishing and how I do it for you guys to understand. THanks again:)

Daryl (deceased)

We're still here Stel.  Many have been busy with hunting season, and therefore that subject takes a bit of out interest, but I still read and enjoy your fishing adventures.

Guess we'll just have to make a point of posting something when we're in here?  I haven't been doing much fishing lately, but s little.  I think I'd bore you with it though, since you seem to have way more fun!

Take care amigo,
Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Hunterbug

We're here. There is something so that the "views" counter is not correct. And like Daryl said most of us are hunting right now too.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

chromage

LoL

Yea, I should be doing that too. If it's a fishing adventure that catches my interest I read it so post up:) Don't want to feel like I am failing you guys:)

Tomarrow WILL be my LAST day of fishing hard core. I SWEAR, lol Need to get into the woods like the rest of you guys.

Good luck this fall

Oregonhunter

Yep still "checking in" from time to time but doing lots of fall fishing and some hunting so not near the pc much. I will post a pic from a fall trip a couple weeks ago on the fishing forum.

take care all,

OH

motor (deceased)

with the hurricanes and all the tropical storms and rain not much fishing going on here in Florida..:frown hope to get going this month for shrimp and trout..:)
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

buckshot roberts

:(  Maybe better for me next year, The Fish'n went bust in May, not much rain to date, Ant had my boat in the water as of june,  the water was just to low, it's still down bad this time of year, Done some deer scout'n by the river, it would have be up to my head, this time of year ,I just walked across it and the water never got in my  boot's.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: