Evan's weekend adventure

Started by sakorick, January 08, 2012, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

My grandson Evan had a great adventure this weekend. He smashed a penny on the tracks, went with us on a upland gamebird shoot and caught a nice Bass...Evan turns 5 in February......Got to start them young!:jumpingsmiley:Regards, Rick.

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

Very cool for son, father, and grandad.

Where'd you get those birds, Rick?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Jim Tollerton runs a game farm 12 miles South of here. Basic hunt is $55 / afternoon each for 3 pheasants each. We substituted some Pheasants for 10 Chukkar and 8 Quail. Great place to work your dog and it's close to home to boot. He doesn't spin the birds so it's pretty realistic....we had a blast. Regards, Rick.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Great stuff Rick ! Thanks for sharing.

JaDub

buckshot roberts

:Dthat's some nice pics, how'd ya'll cook up the birds...........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

davidlt89

looks like he's hooked Rick!!!! Great pictures!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

sakorick

Quote from: buckshot roberts;118864 :Dthat's some nice pics, how'd ya'll cook up the birds...........Ron

Pat down with Montreal Chicken rub then grill them on the Weber(indirect heat) with Hickory chips. I also place a pan of water under the birds..... Around 45 minutes depending on the number of coals. Regards, Rick.

Tags: