Howdy from Mid-Missori

Started by 1920M99, March 11, 2005, 10:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1920M99

Glad to be Aboard, I love collecting vintage guns mostly M99's in savage calibers and winchester shotguns M97'sand 12's. I do alot of reloading and alittle smithing. Looking forward to the forums.

Jay Edward (deceased)

Welcome to THL M99...pull up to the campfire and set.  Lot's of nice folks stop by and we welcome the experiences you can share.

I own a '97 and Model 12 myself.  The Model 12, over the years, has taken many Federal and Upland game birds.  The Model 97 was passed to me by a very nice gentleman and I've only taken clay targets with it to date.  Noting it's age, I can only believe that it would have many interesting stories to tell if it could speak.

There's a few 'smiths on THL and you should be able to swap knowledge with your peers.

See ya around the boards.

- J

Kit

Welcome!  Much the better to have new members who know stuff like you *smile* than too many of me, (more like the tomboy in West Side Story?)

Again, Welcome!
 ~Kit in central WA State

Alboy

Welcome

Started out on model 's and a Savage 303 in M99. Regretably I was relieved of both by thieves in Florida. Still would like to replace those some day.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: