Ready For Coffee

Started by mtsharps, December 20, 2005, 01:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtsharps

GOOD MORNING

Breackfast
Fresh Elk steaks with eggs ,fryed spuds and toast with honey or black berry jam some O.J. or apple juiceand a lot of cowboy coffee

well it 18F here this morning weather man said it will mack 33F for a high today is chores and hunting shows

Alboy

And I thought I was an early riser.

Breakfast sound s great and thanks.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: AlboyAnd I thought I was an early riser.
Hoot, hoot.  I've been up since 4 a.m. tying to get organized for today.  I've just got to get out to the woodshop and finish the last section of the bookcase for my love.  Two are up and installed and the last section needs to have the doors made and installed.  Then (and only then) can I get back to making furniture for my den.

I'm sharing that 18 degrees with mtsharps and actually very thankful.  It was operating down around zero which can make the old nosehairs brittle.  But it's good to see you two around the campfire.  Too bad we can't load up a few small caliber muzzle loaders and go have a confab with the local rabbits.[/color][/size]

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

G'mornin to ya!

Now that is a mighty fine breakfast this AM.  I was up earlier but looked outside and saw no need to be up & about...so........went back to bed.  Lookin' at the WX reports you fellers up in the north country are on a warm up compared to a week ago.  Its about 50* here at the ranch and I am on my second cup of java with about 3 more in the pot....maybe by then my eyes will be open and focused.

Gonna be a good day here so you fellers make it a good day where you are!  Paper work for me inside and maybe some household chores to get done later.  Jay lets see some pics of the woodwork you are doing for the Mrs.

Take care and behave!

Ol' John..;)
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Daryl (deceased)

Quote from: Jay EdwardHoot, hoot. I've been up since 4 a.m.
There ya go Jay, sleepin' in again!

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Tags: