Fallow Stalking.

Started by jaeger88, March 03, 2016, 06:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hoskins

jaeger88, don't let it bother you. I have pretty thick skin after 80 years. I have also developed an attitude too. Hopefully I don't offend someone with it. Like Rick said, our whtetails vary greatly in size. In the deep south they're really small while the north has some that go over 300 pounds. I once saw a buck in Maine while bear hunting that was amazing to me. I would venture a guess it weighed well over 300 pounds. The rack was equally amazing.  Looked like he was wearing two dead cedar trees on his head. :stare: I was so dumbfounded all I could do was stare. Makes one wonder how they get thru brush. .....The heaviest deer I ever killed was a doe that field dressed at 174 pounds. That would be a good sized buck in Kentucky.  .....That was neat seeing your daughter shooting. My daughters were never interested in shooting at all. The son likes shooting but not really involved like I always was. This picture of "granny" in the back yard last evening is the typical mature doe around here. She will be 5 years old in June. She has produced seven babies. ......Paul H

gitano

It never ceases to amaze me what good-looking wives and girlfriends the ugly grunts on this site end up with!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: