5 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 40

gitano

QuoteStinkin' older brothers!

:D :D :D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

bowhunter 51

:grin:..As I'm the oldest of 5, there'by being the stink'n older brother of 4, all my
Dad's firearms went to the youngest...Can't believe I've not posted ner' voted
on this old thread...Anywho'...Give me any of them shotgun styles and I'd make
good use of 'em......but......I dunno....I got used to pumps and that's how I'm
vote'n......................................................................................................BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

TackyDriver

Can't believe I hadn't seen this poll,  either. I voted for pumpers as in what I would want if I could only  have one shotgun. Basically, I like any shotgun I can hit with.

Learned  to shoot with a Fox SxS 20 gauge. I first broke 15 clay birds at the  trap range with a Browning Auto5 in 12 gauge. The first shotgun that was  officially "mine" was an Ithaca 37 in 12 gauge and still have and shoot  it.
I love my Dad's  Winchester/Miroku Model 101 O/U. That was the first gun that just seemed  to jump to my shoulder without thinking. Got a great deal on a semi-auto Beretta 3901 in 20 gauge because they stopped making them. Got it to teach my kids. For those concerned about learning to "spray and pray" with a semi, I just give them one round for each clay bird.

I guess I just like shotguns. So much so, in fact, that I've chosen my last 3 center fire rifles because they handle like shotguns. So many shotguns, so little time and money, but I'm not dead yet.
It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good mistake by not learning from it.

Tags: