REPUBLICAN or democrat

Started by Alboy, October 10, 2004, 04:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? What with elections coming up, we should all decide.

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans?

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock .45 caliber, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus. It's not his fault he's so mean. It's all GW's fault!!

Republican's Answer: BANG!

Southern Republican's Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click....(sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?

I like this. Also is a good scenario for recruiting new Republications from the Democrat ranks. Or at the least reducing thier ranks. Same set up but the R should have a D friend along at all times. Carry a minimum of two weapons. When the bad guy appears immediately give the D friend a weapon. Take five steps to the rear. Pull your second weapon and take a good agressive posture, then wait. Your D friend will either turn conservative and shoot the antagonist or remain liberal and die in place. On the occasion of the second possibility you will have sufficent timee to make a controlled shot on the bad guy.

So either one less Democrat Liberal and one more Consevative Republican or just one less Liberal. The bad guy probably does not vote so enters the equation only as catalyst.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

12 gauge

LMFAO!!!!!!

Alboy you rocked the house tonight! That joke is bound to make everyone here laugh until they die!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

Good un!

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

RavenBeauty

12gauge what does LMFAO mean? and oh boy alboy that was a GREAAAAAAAAAAT one!  BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

12 gauge

Oh sorry RB, it is slang, or an easier way to post how much you are laughing...

like L.O.L

Laugh
Out
Loud

and then ROTFL!!

is

Rolling on the floor laughing!!!

Yeah it is slang for us youngins..lol!

Good luck hunting and god bless :D

Dragonfly

Good one Alboy!!! We Southern Republicans don't ask many questions we just act!!! :D :D

cgphunter

Now Now 12Gauge, you didn't actually answer the Lady's question did you? lol wink wink

I'm just messin with you 12Gauge...

Chris
It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- Mark Twain

Any relation to the land, the habit of tilling it, or mining it, or even hunting on it, generates the feeling of patriotism.
- Ralph W. Emerson

Marlin917VS

Gotta luv the southern republicans!!  Nice joke.
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

Dragonfly

We southern Republicans are taught at an early age to "shoot, shovel and get out of dodge".  Many a dem has gone missing and never seen again. ;)

12 gauge

Quote from: cgphunterNow Now 12Gauge, you didn't actually answer the Lady's question did you? lol wink wink

I'm just messin with you 12Gauge...

Chris
LOL!  

No! not me :rolleyes: ;)

Some ladies here demand answers...expecially those who are a higher level of standards that i am...

Wouldn't wanna be banned for not answering a question lol! :rolleyes: ;)

Daryl (deceased)

LMFAO = Lost My Fork And Onion?

Hey 12 Guage, I think RB was hinting that maybe you should change your post?  I'm pretty sure she knows what it means...

It's easy, just hit the "edit" button in the lower right corner of your post.

Thanks buddy!

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Tags: