doe permits

Started by davidlt89, September 25, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

So the state had our annual doe permit drawing 2 weeks ago! all 3 of my boys got drawn and one of them a got a bonus permit for a zone down state allowing him two deer. Got some pumped boys!!!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Hunterbug

Nice! Should have a full freezer this year.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

My how they've grown up!!  I know you will coach them well.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: davidlt89;149057So the state had our annual doe permit drawing 2 weeks ago! all 3 of my boys got drawn and one of them a got a bonus permit for a zone down state allowing him two deer. Got some pumped boys!!!

I love good news! Where is the zone down state?
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

davidlt89

QuoteWhere is the zone down state?
Actually Rick, both of my younger boys are downstate. one is for zone 16 which is a zone I used to draw zone permits for and I have shot all my turkeys there. It is located around Leeds and Jackman, ME. The other zone is zone 22 down by augusta, ME. The zones are actually hooked together. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: