Otter #4

Started by davidlt89, January 11, 2016, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Big this guy up yesterday, he tipped the scales at 22lbs. Same trap I got the last otter in that pond in.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

BIG otter!

Save me the parts that no one else wants! Please. :)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

farmboy

David any more trapping success lately ?

davidlt89

Not lately, I dont have many traps out. I did just set a fresh pond weekend before last...we will see. I am still taking care of my friends coyotes. The next two I flesh I will send in the shipment to be tanned...will be glad when thats in the mail! God bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

farmboy

I do think you work hard at the due business.

davidlt89

Thank you! I have not had much time..hockey is in full tilt. My older son made a AAA team based out of hartland, I have been as far as Nova Scotia so far. Headed to Saint John this weekend. Got a couple thawing for tomorrow night though. God bless.

farmboy

Hockey becomes the parents career almost! Do they have all weird hour ice time to practice? That certainly happens around here not enough rinks so they are open about twenty hours a day so teams get midnite ice time to practice or as early as five in the morning.

davidlt89

Practice times are not bad. It is an hour drive for me just to get there! It is the adding of practices and surprise games that can be a pain. My middle boy just made a AAA team for this spring based in Grand Falls...that will go till may! God bless.

farmboy

Children are more work when they are older than when they are babies in lots of ways. But I will never forget all the time mom and dad gave me and the love that went with it.  Keep up the good work!

gitano

Quote from: farmboy;143133Children are more work when they are older than when they are babies in lots of ways. But I will never forget all the time mom and dad gave me and the love that went with it.  Keep up the good work!

:biggthumpup:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Another evil one gone! Keep up the good work, David.:2thumbsup:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: