trouble with pics

Started by noel, October 02, 2008, 01:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noel

with regards to my lack of knowledge about digital cameras and computers,Rick has opened my eyes to the fact that I can take my photos in a smaller format.I'll have to look at the camera instructions for this. I'm glad I have calmed down alot with age as this is very frustrating and could have been expensive. with a little patience I will solve the problem! thanks to all...Noel
Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

Daryl (deceased)

Noel,

If you have specific question about the pictures, feel free to ask them here.  One of us on the board can usually help you out.  

If not, sometimes we can refer you somewhere that can.

I'm glad the problems you were having are being worked out.

:)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

Noel,
  don't decrease the quality on your camera, you can always knock down the size of your pictures on the computer. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

noel

seems I've been a bit tardy in replying to you folks but I've just returned from moose hunting and had get afew things caught up. the last time I tried to decrease the picture size to within the limits they just seemed to disappear from the screen(yuk!) I have them saved in a file and will get back to work on them soon. thanks all...Noel
Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

RatherBHuntin

don't change the dimensions, change the quality
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Tags: