Thread's time viewable

Started by recoil junky, January 01, 2014, 04:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

Not really how I want to "phrase" this but here's the question:

In keeping up, I wonder if it would be possible to have threads recently active to stay "viewable" for more than a day. Seems like things get shuffled out of sight and out of mind. Having threads stay up for say a week would be good. I realize I can go to the "Display Options" and check out older threads but . . . . . . .

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

You answered your own Question there RJ!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

recoil junky

Kinda sorta joe, but it's not what I'm after. I'm no tekky, but on another forum I frequent threads are "veiwable" until the "page" is full. there's say 15-20 of the most recent threads on the "page" active or not. We might have to go the "server" to get our answers but I was hoping it was simpler than that.

Go here to see what I mean. Oh yeah, I'm recoil junky there too.

http://www.shootersforum.com/

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

I'll have a nose around and see if I can find what you are after...
Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Found it, will have a chat with Paul when he is back.
Turvey Stalking

recoil junky

See what I mean now? Nothin' but stickies up here after a day.

RJ

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

I'm not quite sure what you mean as I can see all posts...
Turvey Stalking

Jamie.270

User CP (at the top)>Settings and options (on the left)>Edit options>Thread display options (3rd box down)> http://www.thehunterslife.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_thread_display

I have mine set on "Linear, oldest first." > Then "Show 30 posts per page." > Then under Default thread age cutoff, I have it set at " Show All Threads."

I see everything.

Important:  Do NOT forget to go to the bottom and click the "Save Changes" button, or it will be all for naught.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

gitano

What Jamie.270 said.

If you have ANY problems with this RJ, gimme a call.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Boy I was shiverin' like a dog sh:eek: peach pits. Well I was sweatin' bullets anyway, but I did it, the world didn't explode and my computer is still functioning.

Thanks all!!!

RJ

Jamie.270

Quote from: recoil junky;130120Boy I was shiverin' like a dog sh:eek: peach pits. Well I was sweatin' bullets anyway, but I did it, the world didn't explode and my computer is still functioning.

Thanks all!!!

RJ
ROFL

:biggthumpup:
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Sho' nuff did!! I feel like one them 'puter nerds!

RJ

JaDub

What `save changes button`  ??     nothing at the bottom I see..........

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

This is what you are looking for at the bottom of the page...

As an aside, the THL server is slow for me today so maybe the page is not loading fully...
Turvey Stalking

Tags: