bear bait pictures

Started by davidlt89, August 17, 2013, 03:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

here are a few pictures off of my sons bait. If you don't know, it is my oldest sons first year hunting, he is excited to say the least. We put the bait out two weeks ago. it sat for a week then started getting hit. there are at least two different bear right now, maybe three. I can't really tell if two of these pictures are the same bear. one more week and we will be on the stand. God Bless.

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

I would like to see that first bear for sure!!! I am sure it would dress out in the 200's. if he got that one he would have a bigger bear than his dad ever shot!!! would not bother me a bit!! we are in the midst of debating the 25-06 or the .243. he says he will try the 25-06 tomorrow and we will see. I would rather him take that to the stand. God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: