Donations To THE HUNTER'S LIFE FORUMS

Started by RavenBeauty, January 08, 2007, 05:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenBeauty

Well Guys, We have been loathe to ever EVER ask for a dime from our members and so with joy in our hearts we have paid for it since its inception.  However the forum has grown to such a size that it forced us several times along the way to move and this finally we hope and pray and were assured by GODADDY is going to be the end of that struggle.  

To bring it back in working order has cost us just under 1000.00 and forced us to bring our need for even a single dollar donation... from anyone who feels like this place is worth saving and continueing.  This money we paid was for our new site with way more power to hold us up and stay online all the time and for the services of a man who did all the sql and other things which are over most all our heads!  He worked for seventeen dollars an hour and it took him about three days.. :confused:  Anyhow.. if and ONLY IF you wish to contribute I will give you the information below how to do so. BUT !!!! This is and will always remain a FREE FORUM as long as we can possible do so.. and therefore ANYONE who feels that they don't wish to contribute.. DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT!! because we don't!  This is just a way to help us with the cost and is of course completely voluntary!  For those who do choose to give.... THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!! It is much appreciated!

HOW TO DONATE:
1.  THRU PAYPAL  send money to ravenbeauty1@earthlink.net  very easy and very secure.  LINK to paypal: https://www.paypal.com/  you just log in or create an account if you don't have one and then click on SEND MONEY and input the email above and you will see that we are valid members of paypal.. and that causes it to come to our bank account.

2. SNAIL MAIL: Send to
THE HUNTER'S LIFE FORUM
(attention: RavenBeauty)
P.O. Box 1002
Eastland, Texas

Love you guys :) RB

rockinbbar

I've got $100 headed your way RB! :)

Thank you for all the work you & Shadowrider do to keep us running. I know how frustrating it can be at times.

I'm sure you can count on everyone here to help with the cost. (It sure beats going down every couple of weeks...!!)

Thanks,

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

RatherBHuntin

I think at least the amount of money I spend on a a magazine subscription or two would be more than appropriate.  Now to remember what my Paypal Account info is....
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Alboy

It may sound a little nuts to you since you are so good hearted RB but this chance to contribute makes me feel more of a part of this.

Soon as I get home tonight.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

buckshot roberts

;) "Yep"  I'll send ya a nice money order, got no paypal,So it'll have to come by way of mailbag, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

M. R. Byrd

Raven Beauty and Shadow Rider,
Many thanks for all you do and have done to make this forum what it is and it is the best. It is my retreat, a place where I am never threatened; a place where civility is still practiced.

Thanks and you will be getting a check via US Post Office.

God Bless,
Maynard Reece
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

rockinbbar

nrthrn_maine_hunter

Lemme see what I can scrounge up for the pest forum around.  Thank you for such a great place to  come!
Some things are real whether you believe in them or not!

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Mauserfan in TX

I :D love this place. It my little retreat as well, And i consider all here my friends . So i too will pony up some dough. I will send to y'all via the post office.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

RavenBeauty

you guys are the BEST! I never thought really that more than one or two would do this and it so warms my heart to see how much this place means to you! It was begun literally as a place to go if you found the other forums vulgar, crude, nasty and hateful as so much of the world is. We never thought that it would grow as it has and blossom but we should have.... I just felt at the time that my eyes and soul had been assaulted by way too much filth from the other forums. Rather than leave I just made up my mind to tell a few that I was making a place for us and even if there was only five or so of us ... we would be something to be proud of in the eyes of the world and more imortantly the eyes of the Lord. Because of all of you this has become something real and tangible and WOW to see that there is in this world a few more, really great and Christian minded people than I had begun to think there were.... :iloveyou: :sweetheart:  for being who you are and for being here... just bringing your light here for me to see and renewing my faith.

Paul Hoskins

It's on the way in  the morning by snail mail..........thanks a million for all your troubles and good work. Somehow I lucked into this place and have forgot the others............Paul H

rockinbbar

RavenBeauty,

It is US that are greatful to you for all your hard wrk to keep us going! :)
You have indeed given the whole world an honorable place to seek refuge from the storm of the internet, & develop friends and outdoor buddies that are like-minded.

We appreciate you & your efforts very much.
I hope the new server can lessen your work load, & let you come in just for a visit, & a few words now and again. It makes me smile when you post here....:)

God Bless

Barry

RavenBeauty

:COOLdude: Thanks Barry and Paul .. now Barry you know what my reason is for not posting as much..? Well it's like this.. I watch a lot of Fox news.. and am addicted I admit... Therefore LOL I am always in a tempest inside over the latest liberal garbage and want to vent but am afraid that I will cause Jay Edward to have to BAN ME!!! ROFL!!!

Gunslingergirl

RavenBeauty,

This was one of the first forums I found when I started on my adventures with my company.  Everyone here has been so welcoming and supportive and wonderful and I enjoy coming here very much.

A donation will be coming to you in the mail.  Hopefully it will do a small part to help keep this forum available.

Thanks for all your hard work and for creating this great resource.

Kristine aka Gunslingergirl
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Gmoney

WOW!

How did I miss this post?

Donations still being taken or am I too late?

Greg
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

ShadowRider

Greg,
Never too late to help. Thanks for asking.

Thanks to all that have contributed. It certainly has helped. We have kept THL advertiser free intentionally and as long as we were small that was a fairly easy task, but with growth comes growing pains. Thanks to your help we should be able to keep it that way for awhile longer.

buckshot roberts

:oops: Hey guys my pleded money will be late, do to being sick, last few weeks, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Paul Hoskins

Ron, been wondering what's going on your way. Haven't heard from you in a while. Sure hope you are feeling better. Got a serious cold just before Xmas and haven't been feeling too good myself since. Just getting myself back together enough to get out and shovel our snow and the next door widow's snow...............Paul H

Skip

Sent a few bucks, wish it could have been more.
Thanks for all you do RavinBeauty :) I luvya!
Gordon, Thanks to you also.

ShadowRider

Thanks Skip, it is muchly appreciated. Best wishes and remember, we're here anytime.

Tags: