spring turkeys maybe

Started by buckshot roberts, January 31, 2013, 03:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

;) The monday around 11:00 am I saw these turkeys in the back field, hope they come back this spring season.......Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

I'm just guessin', but I'd guess that they will be back, especially if you were to provide some 'incentive'. Like niblet corn or the like. :)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

RatherBHuntin

I take it you are enjoying the new place?  It looks real peaceful, I could imagine being very comfortable there, make it hard to go to work!
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

buckshot roberts

I hope they come back.........that's the spot were my food plot is going,i'll be putting some sugar beet's for the deer, ect..I sent some soil off to be tested.........
I retire from the state next fall around deer season........:grin:..Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

QuoteI retire from the state next fall around deer season.

YEEHAA!!!!

Congratulations in advance!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

QuoteI retire from the state next fall around deer season..
Great time to retire!!!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: