He's BAAACK!!!!

Started by recoil junky, August 12, 2015, 01:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

Hunterbug!!! Tell Bug that THIS buck or his twin . . . . is back!!!

I saw him not 15 minutes ago while on my walk (PANT GASP WHEEZE  puff pufff) across the road with another doozie. They were camped out in the shade of that tree by the shed.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Very nice. I will have to hold her still long enough to get her to the range shooting to get ready. She's excited for the hunt but that girl is always on the go.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

Of course I didn't get a picture of them even tough I had the camera. I was all in my stealth arm sling and sweat pants. :frown :cens: :stars: We will have permission from the guy that owns that big meadow just across the fence too. Plus all the regular places.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

That's awesome that we'll be able to hunt that meadow. The deer always seemed to know that they were safe over there.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

I got his little brother on camera. Dead center of the frame.

RJ

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

How long did it take you to find him? It was a very hard picture to get!!

RJ

gitano

Quote from: recoil junky;140766How long did it take you to find him?

RJ

Not long as you gave good directions!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

Just saw this thread, It took about 15 seconds, the rack is actually quite large.
It has been a while, is either one decorating the inside of a freezer yet?
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

recoil junky

Another month Don. Chuck the neighbor got a doe just down the creek from where that buck was hiding with his muzzleloader though.

RJ

Hunterbug

We'll be at RJs place in 27 days trying to sleep before opening day. Not that anyone is counting.

Niccolo Machiavelli

drinksgin (deceased)

I sure hope all of you really watch out for those deer with  muzzle loaders, they can make some bad wounds.
We do not let deer have guns in Texas.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Quote from: Hunterbug;141112We'll be at RJs place in 27 days trying to sleep before opening day. Not that anyone is counting.

:biggthumpup:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

Nope no one is couting at all ..................... but we still want to soo photos of the event
Go Get them Floyd!

Paul Hoskins

I can almost taste the gravy, biscuits & mashed taters. ....Paul H

Tags: