Savage 93r17bvss

Started by farmboy, March 13, 2016, 05:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

When we farmed south of Chinook MT we had a pickup attachment for our Gleaner L2 and a Versatile swather with a 14 foot moveable draper header so you could lay the windrows next to each other and pick them both up at once.

Of course this was 35 years ago :stars:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

farmboy

Montana that makes sense! I would be really surprised if it was in Colorado a pickup head I mean. I had to look that up I have been to havre I really liked the looks of the ground around Chester. We were there on a wet year. Boy they had great looking crops that year about 1993 if I remember correctly.

farmboy

I got another dozen and a half today plus one pigeon. I did not start well I started with four missed shots  git the average up though missed two more and nineteen kills. One of the missed shots was strange I shot just below the gopher he ran around the hole three times and then went down I think he got some dirt spray lol.

JaDub

`Gleaner`............    there`s one I havn`t heard for a while .

farmboy

Lol I had a gopher way to close today he became a high priced one. On his charge it took ten shots to put him down. Lol. Average went in the toilet today

farmboy

Quote from: JaDub;143818`Gleaner`............    there`s one I havn`t heard for a while .

The came out with a new machine a couple of years ago gleaner has a bad boy again! I talked to the head engineer on the project real nice and really smart fellow!

gitano

Quote from: farmboy;143826Lol I had a gopher way to close today he became a high priced one. On his charge it took ten shots to put him down. Lol. Average went in the toilet today
Nuthin'll get your blood up like a charging gopher! I'm surprised it only took you ten shots to bring him down!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

Quote from: gitano;143835Nuthin'll get your blood up like a charging gopher! I'm surprised it only took you ten shots to bring him down!

Paul

:MOGRIN:

Tags: