first bear bait pictures of the year!

Started by davidlt89, August 17, 2011, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Its that time again already. I won't slather you with a bunch of pictures of the same bear, but will show as many different pics as I can. first batch is at my bait site. this bear started hitting the night the bait got put out.

God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

davidlt89

these pics are on a friends bait about a quarter mile away. this is a "good" bear!!

Check out this raccoon! he is walking the wire, crafty little sucker! looks like we will have to "slick up the wire".

God Bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Way cool!

Maybe you just need a coonskin cap...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Awesome!!

Aren't coons and bears "related"?

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

They're both 'mammals'...

Actually, racoons belong to the Procyonidae, and bears to Ursidae - different Families. They both belong to the same Order - Carnivora - and Class - Mammalia. But there are a LOT of animals that belong to that Order and ALL mammals belong to Mammalia.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

here is a picture off of another buddies bait. this is the biggest one coming in of all the baits so far.

Fieldmor77

Great looking Bears Dave, i take it there must be quite a few wandering around those woods, how many can you take during the season Dave?.

davidlt89

we are aloud to shoot one fieldmor. I have a guy from indiana coming up to hunt, once he is done, I will keep baiting for myself! as far as a lot of bear, we supposedly have the biggest black bear population in the eastern united states, and it is growing rapidly!!!! God Bless.

gitano

Gonna be a bear rug one of these days, surely!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

My buddy not far from bait set his camera to video and captured these two bear. they are both large!!!!!!! keep an eye on the squirrel in the first video! God bless.

gitano

That squirrel is a riot, and those are BIG black bears!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

Yes they are paul. I am pretty sure the second one would dress out in the high 300's. Maybe live wait it would reach 400lbs. Not to sure about the first one, he may dress close to 300lbs. But, it would be nice shoot one of them and find out. God Bless.

Tags: